|Title:||小型聯合收穫機試造||Other Titles:||Pilot Development of Small Rice Combine||Authors:||鄔清標
|Issue Date:||9-Mar-1976||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||25||Journal Issue:||1||Start page/Pages:||73-83||Source:||中華農業研究||Abstract:||
1. The foreign made rice combines perform very well in Taiwan. However, since these combines are very complicated in structure and easy to have mechanical trouble and been sold in a rather higher price (over NT$ 200,000 per set) , the total rice harvesting cost won’t be decreased when these combines are used. Hence, for the sake of general mechanization in rice harvesting, a new kind of rice combine with a simple structure and cheap in price is in urgent need.
2. In the part of the travelling mechanism, for the purpose of increasing the mobility of the new combine, we adopted the 6-wheel drive system instead of the original gum crawler system. However, since the turning ability of the 6-wheel drive system is very poor, the working efficiency will be affected very much when the 6-wheel drive system is used. Therefore, the new combine adopted both the tyre wheel and the gum crawler system, when this new combine is operated in the rice field, the crawler system is used, otherwise, when it is travelling on the road, the tyre-wheel system is adopted. Since the present ground contact pressure of the tyre wheel is 0.38 kg/cm2, if the ground contact pressure of the tyre wheel is maintained under 0.2 kg/cm2, the total weight of the combine must be sharply decreased within 570 kg.
3. The mechanism of the cutting device and the transportation device of the new combine is originally planned to adopt the simplified combination device of side way drive chain and holding bar which can deliver the rice plants to the threshing device of the combine. However, these simplified mechanism mentioned above performed very poor during test (rice plants will be turned to a mess very easily), therefore, a new kind of combination of the side way drive chain and star wheel is adopted. Hence, the original plan, to simplify the cutting and delivery devices, has not been fulfilled.
4. The sieve device and the recirculating device have been omitted from the threshing device of the new combine, and the upper feeding threshing method is also adopted. After field test, it is proved that this new threshing device is still performed very well. Therefore, the goal of simplifying the original threshing device is fulfilled.
5. The primary results of the functional test of this experimental new combine are indicated below:
The actual total harvesting time per 0.1 hectare is 80 minutes which is 20 minutes more than the original planed (the originally planed figure is 60 minutes per 0.1 hectare), therefore, the speeds of these moving parts in the new combine should be restudied.
The grain loss of the total grain loss in residue is 0.21% (average) in fair weather, and 1.18% (average) in dew weather, the unthreshed grain loss is 1.33% (average) in fair weather and 0.74% in dew weather. The total grain loss is not exceeded the 3% grain loss standard level, therefore, the result is remarkably well.
6. If the working speed of the combine is increased to 0.6-0.7m/sec, the operational cost will be sharply decreased to the extent about NT$ 3,000 per hectare or less, therefore, this combine can be mass produced and will be adopted widely by farmers in Taiwan.
7. This experimental new combine has a chance to reach its original goal if further studies and improvements are made.
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.