|Title:||臺灣中部土壤特性與稻穀收量關係調查報告||Other Titles:||A Report on Soil Characteristics Associated with Rice Yield in the Central Taiwan||Authors:||林家棻
|Issue Date:||1-Sep-1974||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||23||Journal Issue:||3||Start page/Pages:||155-165||Source:||農業研究||Abstract:||
2. 粘板岩老冲積土的土壤肥力（包括有機物，C. E. C.，有效態氮磷鉀含量）與稻谷產量與粘板岩新冲積土者比較，差異達到顯著平準。由此顯示此二類土壤性質有所不同，而在集約耕作，施用足量肥料之下，土壤肥力仍佔重要地位。
The aim of this survey was in an attempt to find out the relationship betwcen soil characteristics and rice yield under similar environments and intensive farming in the cent ral Taiwan. The results will be useful in ascertaining the soil factors in rice production and the possible ways of increasing rice production in the area surveyed.
This survey was conducted in Changhua and Yunlin county in the first crop of 1972. A total of 400 field plots were selected and surveyed. In each plot, twenty hills of rice samples were harvested and the harvested panicles were also collected for laboratory studies including the estimation of per-hectare yield and the yield components. In addition, examination of soil profile and collection of surface soil sample for chemical analysis were also conducted on each site.
The results may be summarized as follows
1. It was found that the correlation coefficients between rice yield and percentage of filled grain as well as 1000-grain weight were remarkably significant on the rice samples taken from slate recent alluvial and slate older alluvial soils. It was also found that rice crop at harvest in the area lodged more than 50 per cent of field plots surveyed. Lodging caused reduction in percentage of filled grain and 1000-grain weight. To prevent lodging by proper management of N-fertilization seems to be one of the most important factors for increasing rice production in the area.
2. It was found that rice yield per unit area, and soil ferility level from slate older alluvial soils were higher than those from slate recent alluvial soils. Their differences
were significant through Fisher’s t-test. It indicnted thit soil fertility level played an important role in rice production, even under sufficient fertilization.
3. The drainage factor ranged from well in drainage to imperfect in drainage did not make significant diffrence in rice yield, yield components, and soil fertility level, though it caused remarkable difference in morphological features in the soil profile.
4. The number of grains per panicle, grain yield, and soil fertility level selected from slate older alluvial soils were higher in Erhlin and Lukang series, and lower in Kuanhsutseu series. Their differences were significant through Fisher’s t-test. The percentage of filled grain and grain yield selected from slate recent alluvial soils were higher in Erhshai series than in Chenpin series or Tsoyangtseu series. However, the difference in soil fertility level was insignificant among them. It seems to indicate that the differences in grain yield in Erhlin, Lukang and Kuanhsutseu series were due probably to soil factor rather than management factor. While a reverse was in the case of Erhshai, Chenpin and Tsoyangtseu series of slate recent alluvial soils.
5. Low yield data were often obtained from soil series with coarse texture in profile (Chenpin, Tsoyangtseu, and Kuanhsutseu series).
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
|journal_arc_23-3-1.pdf||1.27 MB||Adobe PDF||View/Open|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.