|Title:||不同株型水稻品種在臺北地區之生長行為與榖粒產量||Other Titles:||Growth Behavior and Grain Production of Three Rice Varieties Exhibiting Different Plant Types in Taipei||Authors:||漆匡時
|Issue Date:||2-Sep-1974||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||23||Journal Issue:||3||Start page/Pages:||166-175||Source:||農業研究||Abstract:||
1. In this study, growth behavior of 3 rice varieties, Tainung 61, Kaohsiung Sen Yu 12 and Taichung Strain 138 at 2 levels of fertilizers was investigated in relation with grain yield and yield components in the 1st and 2nd rice crops of 1970. Tainung 61 is a typical Ponlai, and Kaohsiung Sen Yu 12, a tropical semidwarf lndica ; while Taichung strain 138 is a Ponlai possessing the semidwarf gene from Taichung Native 1.
2. As climate is concerned, Taipei is one of the extremes where rice is commercially grown 2 crops a year. The season of the 1st crop starts with low temperatures and sunlight intensities, and terminates with the high ones, while those in the 2nd crop, which yields considerably lower than the lt crop, are just the reverse.
3. The curves of plant height, spotted once every week in life cycle, indicated that the plants in the 2nd crop season were more apt to elongation, particularly when Taichung Strain 138 was concerned. Tainung 61 lodged in both crops due to its tall stature inter— acted with heavy manuring. The curves of the number of tillers per plant of the 2 Ponlais showed different patterns in the 1st and 2nd crops, whereas those of Kaohsiung Sen Yu 12 were almost similar. Apparently higher temperatures in the early part of the 2nd rice crop season suppressed tillering ability of the 2 Ponlais, but not that of Kaohs iung Sen Yu 12.
4. Leaf area indices of the 2 Ponlais reached the maximum of about 5-6.5 before floweri ng, and dropped to about 1-2 before harvest. Total dry matter production of the 3 van eties ranged between 0.9 kg/m2 and 1.l kg/m2, without much differences between the 2 seasons, despite the fact that there existed considerable differences between seasons in the patterns of the curves of tillers number per hill.
5. Considerably greater differences in grain yield existed between seasons, about 27% in average, than those between varieties and between fertilizers. Decreases in the number of panicles per hill, the percentage of filled grains and 1,000 grain weight caused the yield reduction in the 2nd crops of 2 Ponlais. The yield reduction of Kaohsiung Sen Yu 12 in the 2nd crop was due to the decreases in the number of grains per panicle and 1,000 grain weight, which could not he compensated by an increase in the number of panicles per hill.
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.