|Title:||蘆筍莖枯病之研究－Ⅱ.生理性質及藥劑防治||Other Titles:||Studies on the Stem Blight of Asparagus Caused by Phoma asParagi (II) Physiological Characteristics and Chemical Control||Authors:||楊一郎
|Issue Date:||7-Dec-1970||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||19||Journal Issue:||4||Start page/Pages:||60-67||Source:||農業研究||Abstract:||
1. 本菌菌絲之發育，最適溫度為25℃至 23℃，最適酸度為 PH6至8，食鹽濃度以0.3至3%較好，蔗糖濃度以8%者較好。
3. 供試Takeda-mer, Duter, Suju, polyram-combi, Brestan 60, Ditbane M45, Antracol, Difolatan。等8種藥劑，其濃度500 ppm 者皆對本菌菌絲生長及胞子發芽有抑制作用，而對缽栽蘆筍病株之防治效果，以Difolatan最好，Duter及Suju次之，Takeda-mer, Dithane M45,及Polyramcombi又次之。
The physiological characteristics and chemical control of Phoma asparagi were studied. The results have been summarized as follows:
1. For the mycelial growth, the optimum temperature was 25℃ to 28℃, the optimum pH range was 6 to 8, the optimum NaCl concentration was 0.3 to 3%, and the optimum sucrose concentration was 8%.
2. The mycelia formed on the agar media and on the stems of asparagus remained active after 150 days at low temperature (-5℃).
3. Eight fungicides were evaluated for their effectiveness in inhibiting the mycelial growth and spore germination and in cotrolling the infectivity of the causal organixm under laboratory condition. Takeda-mer, duter, Suju, Polyram-combi, Brestan 60, Dithane M45, Antracol and difolatan showed the inhibiting effect on the myclial growth and spore germination at the concentration of 500 ppm respectively. Difolatan showed the best contolling effect on the infected plants of asparagus, Duter and Suju the better, Takeda-mer, Dithane M45 and Polyram-combi the next.
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.