|Title:||尿素石膏鎂複合肥料對水稻之肥效試驗||Other Titles:||Effect of Magypsum Urea on Rice||Authors:||楊遜謙
|Issue Date:||1-Dec-1972||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||21||Journal Issue:||4||Start page/Pages:||215-220||Source:||農業研究||Abstract:||
1. 本試驗為測定尿素石膏鎂肥料對水稻之效果，採用隨機區組設計，三種肥料（尿素石膏鎂、硫酸錏、尿素）三種肥料量（80公斤、120公斤、160公斤）計得九處理，加對照區共十處理，重複六次，小區面積2.5m×4m=10m2，合 公頃。
1. This experiment was conducted in both crops of 1970 at the Chiayi Agricultural Experiment Station to evaluate the effect of Magypsum urea on the growth of rice. The variables included 3 types of fertilizer (Magypsum urea, Ammonium sulfate, and urea) and 3 doses of fertilizer (80, 120, and 160 kg per ha) with a total of 9 treatments which was arranged in a randomized complete block design with 6 replications. The plot size was 2.5 × 4m which was equivalent to ha.
2. It was observed that difference among doses of fertilizer was significant at 1% level. Magypsum urea applied at 160 kg per ha afforded the highest yield, ammonium sulfate applied at 160 kg per ha came next, and urea applied at 160 kg per ha ranked third. Difference among types of fertilizer was also significant at the 1% level of probability.
3. From the data of yield components, it was noted that the number of panicles per hill was the major component that contributed to the yield increase.
4. The result of this experiment seems to indicate that magypsum urea is a highly effective fertilizer for paddy rice.
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.