|Title:||影響木瓜兩性株性型表現之因子研究||Other Titles:||Factors Affecting Sex Expression in the Hermaphroditic Plants of Carica papaya L.||Authors:||王德男
|Issue Date:||6-Sep-1980||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||29||Journal Issue:||3||Start page/Pages:||225-237||Source:||中華農業研究||Abstract:||
2.木瓜兩性株性型表現與花芽分化時之溫度有密切關係：在 12-3 月低溫期下花芽分化多為畸型及五裂型花； 7-8 月高溫期花芽分化則多為香蕉型及不結實花，致五裂型及畸型花多集中於 2-4 月，而香蕉型及不結實花則於 9-10 月大量出現。
3. 利用透明塑膠棚證明溫差大時，為引起兩性株性型表現異常之主因，日陞種木瓜在溫差大於 12℃ 時即全鑾為畸型花。
1. This study was conducted to ascertain the factors affecting the sex expression of hermaphroditic papaya plant from the climatic condition, plant vigor, inheritance and the utillization of PE tent etc..
2. The sex expression of hermaphroditic papaya plants were associated with the temperature of flower-bud differentiation. Most of the carpelloid flowers and pentandria flowers were differentiated under the low temperature conditions of December--March period, and flowered during the period of February to April. While most of the banana- shaped flowers and imperfect flowers were differentiated under the high temperature conditions of July--August period, and flowered concentratedly during the period of September to October.
3. From the results covering transparent PE tent, the occurrence of abnormal carpelloid flowers was mainly caused by the differential temperature conditions. All flowers in hermaphroditic plants of the cv. sunris solo were carpelloid flowers under the condition of more than 12℃ of temperature range.
4. The sex expression of hermaphroditic flowers were also related to plant vigor and nutritional staus of the plant. The experimental results showed that defoliation (with 5 leaves being left) resulted in more imperfect flowers and less carpelloid flowers. While in flower and fruit thinning plants less imperfect flowers, more carpelloid flowers and more normal pear-shaped flowers.
5. The inheritable factors of plant itself directly affected the sex expression of hermaphroditic papaya plants. The higher percentages of carpelloid flowers and pentandria flowers were found from the offspring of plant with more carpelloid and pentandria flowers.
6. Based on the above results, the factors affecting the sex expession of hermaphroditic plant included external factors such as temperature (Max., Min. and Range), humidity and plant vigor(nutritional status) etc., in addition to internal genetic factors. Therefore, in order to reduce the occurrence of abnormal flowers of hermaphroditic papaya plants. Selection of resistance varieties and using suitable culture practice such as growing papaya in warm and low temperature range area, control the plant vigor by adjusting soil moisture and nutrient should be included.
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.