|Title:||品種及栽培季節對落花生種子蛋白質及油分含量之影響||Other Titles:||Effect of Varieties and Planting Seasons on the Seed Protein and Oil Contents of Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea L.)||Authors:||黃明得
|Issue Date:||4-Sep-1975||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||24||Journal Issue:||1-2||Start page/Pages:||24-31||Source:||中華農業研究||Abstract:||
四種植物型不同之落花生250品種，分別於62年春、秋作及63年春作在臺中萬豐試驗地種植，收穫成熟完全之種子，分別以Semi-micro-kjedahl's法測定其樣品中全氮含量百分率，再以5.46乘之，以估算樣品中蛋白質含量；及以NMR法，利用Newport Quantity Analyzer測定全粒種子油分含量。經此測定後，以簡單相關係數法計算種子蛋白質與油分含量間之相關係數及直線迥歸方程式，以研究落花生型間、品種間種子蛋白質及油分含量之差異，以及栽培季節或年份對此二者含量之影響，並二者含量間之相關關係，供落花生種子品質改良，工作之參考。其試驗結果如下：
1. 落花生型與型間，其蛋白質含量平均以Virginia Runner型最高，Spanish、Valencia型次之，Virginia Bunch型最低；油分含量則以Virginia Bunch型稍高，但差異不大。
Peanut is an important food and oil crop in Taiwan. In order to extent the uses of its end-products, the increase of seed protein and oil contents of peanut is now highly concerned. For obtaining the information for starting the improvement work of peanut quality, the experiment was conducted to investigate the effects of varieties or strains and planting seasons or years on the seed protein and oil contents of peanut. The relationship between protein and oil contents of peanut seed was also studied.
A total of 250 peanut varieties or strains of Spanish, Valencia, Virginia Bunch and Virginia Runner botanical types were planted at Wan-fong Experiment Field of Taiwan Agricultural Research Institute during the spring and fall crop seasons of 1973-74. Seeds harvested from those plants were used for the determination of seed protein and oil contents. Semi-micro-Kjedahl’s method was adapted to measuring the seed protein content by 5.46 × N; while the NMR Newport Quantity Analyzer (Model MK II) equiped with 2 ml sample assembly was used to determine oil content of whole peanut seed. Simple correlation coefficient and linear regression equation of different botanical type peanut were calculated based on the measuring data of peanut seed protein and oil contents.
Results obtained from this experiment were summaried as follows:
1. The seeds of Virginia Runner and Bunch type peanut had the higher protein and oil content respectively than that of Spanish and Valencia peanut types. But the differences between types both in protein and oil contents were low.
2. According to the experiment data, It revealed a significant difference on seed protein and oil content between peanut varieties or strains.
3. The different planting seasons or years had affected the seed protein and oil contents of peanut, but the influences were lower than that of peanut varieties or strains.
4. The significant and high negative correlation coefficient between seed protein and oil contents of all peanut types was found. It showed that there was a tendency in high seed protein varieties or strains to be low in seed oil content and vice versa but there were exceptions, such as P1 259800, Spanish Imp., NC Ace. No. 1337 etc.
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.