|Title:||稻葉鞘腐敗病發生之觀察||Other Titles:||Some Observations on the Outbreak of Rice Sheath-Rot Disease||Authors:||陳其昌
|Issue Date:||5-Jun-1964||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||13||Journal Issue:||2||Start page/Pages:||39-45||Source:||農業研究||Abstract:||
本報告係關於稻葉鞘腐敗病之病原菌（Acrocylindium oryzae Sawada）之生存力，被害稻對產量因子之影響，該病之發生與其他病害蟲之關係，稻品種間之罹病程度，以及該病之發生與施肥之關係等諸項在田間或室內之觀察結果，摘述如下：
1. When the artificial cultures of Acrocylindium oryzae Sawada were kept either in a cold room with constant temperature at 15°C or at room temperture (15-28°C), the vitality was greatly affected after 10 months. In fact, the viability was completely lost after 12 months.
2. Heading was greatly impaired by disease, particularly with Japonica type rice plants. Indica type was rather mild. The healthy grains were much better than the diseased ones in terms of length, width, thickness.
3. The necks of panicle affected by sheath-rot were respectively destoryed by borer and yellow dwarf at the rates of 56-57% and 7-21%. Diseased panicles free from other pests were only 22-35%.
4. Varietal resistance was also investigated among 209 rice varieties in paddy fields. Most of them were damaged at the rate of 2.1-5.0%. The susceptible varieties were found slightly more in Indica type than in Japonica type.
5. The outbreak of disease increased in proportion to the amount of nitrogen fertilizer applied. The diverse tendency was observed in the lots using potash fertilizer.
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.