|Title:||稻熱病菌對水銀離子耐性之研究||Other Titles:||Studies on the Drug Resistance of Piricularia Oryzae against Mercuric Chloride||Authors:||簡錦忠
|Issue Date:||6-Sep-1964||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||13||Journal Issue:||3||Start page/Pages:||44-50||Source:||農業研究||Abstract:||
1. 致病力強之稻熱病菌生理小種，對 HgCl2 之自然抵抗性為0.050mM，致病力弱之生理小種為0.082mM。
3. 供試耐藥菌（0.114 mM）之兩種生理小種，連續培養於無藥劑之基本培養基內，其對水銀離子耐性之增加一致保持在0.20 mM，似可認本菌對水銀離子具有永續耐性。
In order to determine the drug resistance of Piricularia oryzae, the rice blast fungus, against mercuric chloride (HgCl2), two different physiologic races of P. oryzae were tested in this experiment. The results are summarized as follows:
(1) The natural drug resistance of OS-45S, a strongly virulent race is at 0.05 mM; while 1C-32S, a weakly virulent race, at 0.082 mM.
(2) When the two different races of P. oryzae was cultured on the potato dextrose agar medium containing different concentrations of HgCl2 for 6 stages (one stage is formed of 2 weeks culture). The fungus acquired the highest degree of drug resistance at 0.375 mM.
(3) Even if the drug resistant fungus at 0.114 mM is cultured on the normal medium containing no mercuric chloride for 10 stages (one stage is formed of 2 weeks culture), its resistance is not lost.
(4) Comparing the disease reactions of 16 differential rice varieties to the drug resistant cultures with to normal 10-stage cultures (successive cultivation on normal medium containing no mercuric chloride) of these two different races, the drug resistant cultures of both races are stronger in infectivity than normal 10-stage cultures of them. While compared with mother cultures, the drug resistant culture of OS-45S race showed the same virulence as its mother culture, but the normal 10-stage culture became weaker in virulence. However, the drug resistant culture and normal 10-stage culture of 1C-32S race were more virulent than their mother culture.
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.