|Title:||洋菇褐斑病發生調查及其防治試驗||Other Titles:||Survey and Control on the Verticillium Disease in Cultivated Mushroom||Authors:||胡開仁
|Issue Date:||5-Sep-1965||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||14||Journal Issue:||3||Start page/Pages:||49-59||Source:||農業研究||Abstract:||
4 Dithane M-22及Brestan 60 兩種殺菌藥劑，在低濃度0.0125%時對洋菇褐斑病病原菌胞子發芽均有顯著之抑制藥效，但Dithane M-22 之擴散性較Brestan 60為大，所以二者形成之制菌圈有顯著之差異，二者可施用濃度Dithane M-22是0.0125~0.5%，Brestan 60是0.0125~0.025%，但在實驗室菇體接種噴藥試驗之有效濃度以Dithane M-22 0.1%，Brestan 60 0.05%為最好，其與前者濃度之相差原因是菇體接種所須實際濃度較高之故。3
5 施用Dithane M-22 0.1%及0.2%兩種濃度噴撒菇體及覆土，而以0.2%濃度噴撒於覆土表面獲得效果最佳，生出菇體遺毒餘留量為零，故在推廣預防本病害時較為理想。
1. The brown spot disease of mushroom caused by Verticillium agaricicotum widely spread and led to the serious loses in the mushroom cultivation in Taiwan.
2. The disease was more prevalent in the southern part than in the northern part of Taiwan. Generally speaking, the cultivated mushrooms were injuried by the infection of the disease slightly and the disease rarely occurred severely.
3. High temperature and heavy humidity, especially when there is poor ventilation in the mushroom house after watering favoured the occurrence of brown spot disease.
4. Both Dithane M-22 and Brestan 60 showed the inhibiting effect on the spore germination of the causal organism at the rather low concentration 0.0125%. Effective concentrations of Dithane M-22 and Brestan 60 to inhibit the mycelial growth were 0.0125-0.5% and 0.0125-0.025% respectively. Dithane M-22 at 0.1% and Brestan 60 at 0.5% were the most effective ones for the inhibition of disease occurrence on mushrooms.
5. For practical disease control, spraying 0.2% water suspension of Dithane M-22 on casing layer is recommendable, because the chemical residues are nearly at zero.
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.