|Title:||落花生育種||Other Titles:||Improvement of Peanut Varieties||Authors:||陳國憲
|Keywords:||落花生;品種;育種;peanut;varieties;breeding||Issue Date:||Nov-2018||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Issue:||105||Start page/Pages:||13-20||Source:||雜糧作物試驗研究年報||Abstract:||
本試驗利用雜交育種方法，以選育食味佳、豐產、大粒、耐病蟲害與適合機械化栽培的優良品種為目標。本年度 (104 年秋作至105 年春作) 工作包括：(1) 進行人工雜交10個組合，共獲得雜交種子645 粒。(2) 以混合法分別培育2013–2016 年間各期作的雜交後代，並於F5–Ｆ６世代依照育種目標及莢果數目、大小、與形狀選拔731 優良單株。(3) 品系第一年試驗結果，株行試驗有43 個品系晉級，二行試驗有18 個品系晉級。(4) 品系第二年試驗結果，104 年秋作第一組有NS015001 等4 個品系，乾莢果產量高於對照品種臺南16號，第二組NS015034 等16個品系，乾莢果產量高於對照品地方種紅仁。(5) 品系第三年試驗結果，105 年春作第Ⅰ組試驗結果有NS015006 1 個品系較對照臺南16 號高。第Ⅱ組試驗結果有NS015034 等6 個品系較對照地方種紅仁高。第Ⅲ組試驗結果，有NS015042等7個品系較對地方種紅仁高。
The overall objective of peanut breeding program in Tainan District Agricultural Research & Extension Station (Tainan DARES) is to develop peanut cultivars that is profitable to producers, and acceptable to processors and consumers. Currently, specific breeding objective is the development of peanut cultivates with large seed mass, high yield and resistant to diseases. The results of this fiscal year's experiment were summarized as follows.
1) Ten crosses between the large-seeded germplasm lines high yielding and best quality cultivates were made and 645 of F1 seeds were obtained.
2) Bulk method was used to handle the segregation generations of artificial hybridizations made in 2013~2016. A total of 731 plants in F5 generation was selected on the basis of pod yield, pod size and pod shape.
3) There were 43 promising strains in plant-to-row trial and 18 promising strains in the first year yield trial.
4) In the second year trial, 4 promising strains including NS015001 had significantly higher pod yield than the check Tainan No.16. in the fall crop season of 2015. 16 promising strains including NS015034 had significantly higher pod yield than the check Local cultivar “red skin” in the spring crop season of 2015 and
5) In the third year trial of 2016 spring crop season, one promising strains including NS015006 had significantly higher pod yield than the check Tainan No.16. in class I test，14 promising strains including NS015034 had significantly higher pod yield than the check Local cultivar “red skin” in class II and III test.
|Appears in Collections:||作物組|
|03_105_落花生_(陳國憲)_(p13-20).pdf||334.32 kB||Adobe PDF||View/Open|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.