|Title:||落花生品種及栽培技術改良||Other Titles:||Improvement of Peanut Varieties||Authors:||陳國憲
|Keywords:||落花生;品種;改良;peanut;Varietes;improvement||Issue Date:||Oct-2007||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Issue:||94||Start page/Pages:||65-78||Source:||雜糧作物試驗研究年報||Abstract:||
落花生育種為長期性試驗工作。本試驗利用雜交育種方法，以選育食味佳、豐產、大粒、耐病蟲害與適合機械化栽培的優良品種為目標。本年度(93 年秋作至94 年春作)工作包括：1)進行人工雜交12 組合，共獲得雜交種子784 粒，2)以混合法分別培育2002~2004 年間各期作的雜交後代，並於F5 世代依照育種目標及莢果數目、大小、與形狀選拔2,660 優良單株，3)進行品系第一年試驗，試驗結果，株行試驗有143 品系晉級，二行試驗有63 品系晉級，4)進行品系第二年試驗，93 年秋作分5 組，94 年春作分6 組。試驗結果93 年秋作有NS0270 等50 品系，94 年春作有NS0458 等58 品系乾莢果產量高於對照品種台南11 號、台南12 號，5)進行品系第三年試驗，93 年秋作第Ⅰ組在土庫試區試驗結果有NS0101 等8 品系，四湖試區有NS0174 等4 個品系之乾莢果產量較對照品種台南11 號及台南12 號為高，第Ⅱ組在土庫試區試驗結果有NS0123 等3 品系，東勢試區有NS0125 等3 品系，乾莢果產量較對照品種台南14 號及台南12 號為高。94 年春作第Ⅰ組土庫試區乾莢果產量有NS0320 等4 品系較對照品種為高。四湖試區有NS0343 等4 個品系較對照種為佳，第Ⅱ組試驗結果土庫試區有NS0270 等10 品系乾莢果產量較對照品種為優，東勢試區有NS0325 等4 個品系，乾莢果產量較對照品種高。
The objective of peanut breeding program is to develop peanut cultivates that is profitable to producers, and acceptable to processors and consumers. Currently, specific breeding objective is the development of peanut cultivates with large seed mass, high yield and resistant to diseases. The results of this year were summarized as follows.
1) Twelve crosses were made and 784 of F1 seeds were obtained.
2) Bulk method was used to handle the segregation generations. 2,660 plants in F5 generation was selected on the basis of pod yield, pod size and pod shape.
3) In plant-to-row trial, 143 promising strains were selected. In the preliminary trial, 63 promising strains were selected.
4) In the intermediate trial, in the fall crop season of 2004, Pod yield of 50 promising strains included NS0270 had significantly higher pod yield than the checks, Tainan No. 11 and Tainan No. 12. In the spring crop season of 2005, 58 promising strains included NS0458 were selected.
5) In the advanced yield trial, Promising strains were evaluated in a series of trials conducted at the experimental farm of Tainan DARES and/or Yun-Lin Hsien. In the fall crop season of 2004, 8 promising strains included NS0101 in Tu-Ku area were selected atclassⅠ, because of their significantly higher pod yield than the checks, Tainan No.11 and Tainan No.12. In class Ⅰ, Pod yield of 4 promising strains had significantly higher than the checks in Su-Hu area. In class Ⅱ, Pod yield of 4 promising strains included NS0270 in Tu-Ku area and 4 promising strains included NS0325 in Tong-Su area had significantly higher pod yield than the checks In the spring crop season of 2005. 4 promising strains included NS0320 in Tu-Ku area and 4 promising strains included NS0343 in Su-Hu area were selected at class Ⅰ test, because of their significantly higher pod yield than the checks. Ten promising strains included NS0270 in Tu-ku area were selected at class Ⅱ test by their significantly higher pod yield than the checks. Four promising strain included NS0325 in Tong-Su area were selected at class Ⅱ test, because of high yield.
|Appears in Collections:||作物組|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.