|Title:||石刁柏莖枯病藥劑防治試驗||Other Titles:||Experiment on the Chemical Control of Stem Blight of Asparagus||Authors:||吳福壽
F. S. Wu
|Issue Date:||Jan-1976||Publisher:||臺灣省農業試驗所||Related Publication(s):||農業研究 v.20(4)||Start page/Pages:||13-19||Source:||臺灣區第一屆蘆筍學術討論會試驗研究報告(下卷)||Abstract:||
1。供試殺菌劑Suzu tablet, Dithane M-22, Difolatan, Tenhide等均對莖枯病菌柄胞子發芽之毒效甚佳。
2．對莖枯病病原菌菌絲之殺滅效果，供試殺菌劑中以Suzu tablet為最優，其次Dithane M-22, Tenhide之2,000 p.p.m亦有抑制之效。
3．殺菌劑對莖枯病之預防效果，在生莖藥劑預防試驗以Suzu tablet之250 P.P.m.為最優，其次Dithane M-22亦稍有效果。
4。在盆栽植株試驗，殺菌劑對預防莖枯病發生之效果，仍以Suzu tablet為最著，而Dithane M-22之效果較遜。
The asparagus stem blight caused by Phoma asparagi Sacc. was a destructive disease found in many fields of the asparagus growing areas in this Island. The present experiment deals with the fungicidal test, in order to evaluate cotrol measure of the asparagus stem blight. The results will be summarised as follows:
1. In the toxic effect of various fungicides on pycnidiospore germination of Phoma asparagi test, the fungicides Suzu tablet, Dithane M-22, Difolatan, Tenhide gave the good results.
2. In the fungicidal test with the fungus mycelium, Sum tablet was the most effective ones, and Dithane M-22, Tenhide at concentration of 2,000 p.p.m. had some inhibitory effect.
3. The effectiveness of various fungicides for prevention of asparagus stem blight by asparagus stalk test, Suzu tablet at concentration of 250 p.p.m. was the most effective ones, and Dithane M-22 showed some effectiveness.
4. The preventive effectiveness of fungicides on asparagus stem blight in green house experiment, Suzu tablet was the most excellent ones, and Dithane M-22 be inferior to the former.
5. Effective fungicides on inhibiting the development of causal organism and on prevention of asparagus stem blight disease occurrence, selected by laboratory test, asparagus satlk test and green house experiment are expected to be checked by field experiment.
|Appears in Collections:||(4)植物病理組|
|臺灣區第一屆蘆筍學術討論會試驗研究報告(下卷)-2.pdf||2.87 MB||Adobe PDF||View/Open|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.