|Title:||包心芥菜及油菜心種子休眠性及打破休眠方法之研究||Other Titles:||Studies on the Seed Dormancy and its Breaking Method for Heading Mustard and Late Edible Rape||Authors:||郁宗雄
|Issue Date:||Dec-1965||Publisher:||臺灣園藝學會||Journal Volume:||11||Journal Issue:||3-4||Start page/Pages:||77-81||Source:||中國園藝||Abstract:||
1. The purpose of this study is : (1) to detect the dormant characters of the seeds of Heading Mustard and Late Yu-Tsai-Hsin (Brassica chinensis), the length of dormant period are also investigated, (2) to compare the efficiency of Gibberellin, Thiourea, Potassium nitrate, which treated the seeds with each only, and then treated with a mixture of Gibberellin and Thiourea as well as treated with chemicals and prechilling 5℃ for 5 days), in order to understand the effect of breaking the dormancy of seeds and elevate the germination percentage.
2. Heading Mustard:
(1) The dormant character of Heading Mustard seed was significant,and its dormant period within two months.
(2) The effect of Gibberellin, Thiourea and Mixture of Gibberellin and Thiourea treatment on breaking the dormant seed was apparent, and potassium nitrate was no significant.
(3) Treated the seed with prechilling under 5°C for 5 days, it has been shown the effect on breaking the dormancy.
(4) Treated with the chemicair in available concentration and with prechilling, the effect on breaking the dormancy of seed was most significant.
3. Late Edible Rape (Yu-Tsia-Hsin):
(1) The dormant character of Late Yu-Tsai-Hsin was significant and it's dormant period within two months.
(2) The effect of Gibberellin, Thiourea and mixture of Gibberellin and Thiourea treatment on breaking the dormant seed was more significant, and potassium nitrate was no significant.
(3) Treated the seed with prechilling under 5°C for 5 days, it has been shown the more effect on breaking the dormancy than with chemicals.
(4) Treated with chemicals and prechilling. the effect on breaking the dormancy of seed was perfect.
|Appears in Collections:||蔬菜系|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.