|Title:||茶樹育種個體選拔芽葉農藝性狀及化學指標之研究||Other Titles:||Studies on the Agronomic Characters and Chemical Component of Fresh Tea Leaf to Assist Progeny Selection in Tea Breeding Programs||Authors:||陳坤龍
|Issue Date:||Aug-1997||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Related Publication(s):||農業試驗所特刊第74號||Start page/Pages:||273-274||Source:||1997特用作物試驗成果研討會專刊||Conference:||1997特用作物試驗成果研討會
Proceedings of A Symposium on the Experimental Results of Special Crops 1997
This study aimed at forming reference standards. The selection standards were formulated based on the inter-relationships among tasting quality of made tea chemical components of fresh leaves either from tea-cutting or seed-sowing seedlings, and agronomic characters. This experiment was conducted at Taiwan Tea Experimental Station, the first year result for this project has obtained date regarding chemical component contents of fresh tea leaf, including total polyphenol, total amino acids, caffeine and soluble solids. In addition, agronomic characters of fresh tea leaf from four cultivars Chinshin Oolong, Chinshin Dapang, TTES NO.12 and TTES NO.13 have also been recorded, respectively. The experimental results are summarized as follows:
1. Agronomic characters of fresh tea leaf:
1)nternode diameter and Internode length: Spring tea had the shortest, and Chinshin Dapang, TTES NO.12 slight longer than that of Chinshin Oolong and TTES NO.13. Leaf thickness: Spring tea got the thinnest and TTES NO.13 got the thickest.
2) Leaf length, leaf width and leaf area: Summer tea got the largest and Chinshin Oolong got the least.
2. Chemical component contents:
1) otal polyphenol contents: Summer tea got the highest, whereas there were no difference among tested cultivars.
2) Total amino acid contents followed the order: Spring tea>Autumn tea> Summer tea, and Chinshin Oolong got the better content, but no differ ence among Seasons.
3) Caffeine contents: Summer tea got the highest and Chinshin Oolong got the lower.
4) Soluble solids contents followed the order: Summer tea>Autumn tea> Spring tea, and no difference among entries.
|Appears in Collections:||作物組|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.