|Title:||調味粉茶之研製||Other Titles:||Studies on Manufacturing of Powder Tea||Authors:||張清寬||Issue Date:||Aug-1997||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Start page/Pages:||281-282||Source:||農業試驗所特刊第74號||Conference:||1997特用作物試驗成果研討會專刊||Abstract:||
1. Of five different kinds of teas tested, green tea and Paochung tea containing high chiorophil adopted widely for making powder tea, followed with scented tea, Oolong tea and black tea.
2. Made tea was not adopted directly as raw material resource for its disadvantage in cost reduction and quality upgrading.
3. The parcticle standard of tea powder (120-200 mesh) was hard to reach by domestic milling machine and the other defect was tea’s chlorophyll destroyed by heating during its milling stage, which might reduce powder tea quality. The former defects might be overcomed by an introduced Japanese milling machine in this study. But its cost more than two millions NT. dollors is too high to our producer’s burden. This is a bottle neck for developing powder tea at present.
4. Selection of flavoured material for powder tea: Healthy crops include ginseng, Perilla frutescens L., Cassia tora L., Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Makino., Cereal crops include wheat, buck wheat, Coix lachrymajobi L., milled rice with embryo.
5. This study obtained five finished products and their formulas for producer’s reference and adoption.
6. Package and tea infusing 15~20 grams per powder tea package is suit able Infusing for taste, powder tea may be blended to liquid or fluid according to consumer requirement.
|Appears in Collections:||作物組|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.