|Title:||佳葉龍茶之研製||Other Titles:||Studies on the Manufacturing of GABA Tea||Authors:||蔡永生
|Keywords:||佳葉龍茶;製造;風味改良;GABA tea;manufacturing;flavor improvement||Issue Date:||Dec-1995||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Related Publication(s):||農業試驗所特刊第56號||Start page/Pages:||162-178||Source:||農特產品加工研討會專刊||Conference:||農特產品加工研討會
Proceeding of A Symposium on Processing of Agricultural Products
Methods of manufacturing Gabaron tea using fresh tea leaves materials from Taiwan medium tea area and improvements of Gabaron tea quality were investigated in this study. The results were summarized as follows:
1. Effects of different incubation time and temperature on the GABA formation showed a rapid increase during the first two hours and four hours at 30℃, 40℃ and 20℃ respectively. There was a slightly changes in GABA content as the incubation period last longer. The tendency of higher incubation temperature got higher GABA formation was observed also.
2. Fresh tea leaves from nine different varieties (clones) were tested to manufacture Gabaron tea also analyzed the GABA content showed that there was three varieties (clones) included TTES 14, TTES 15 and TTES 16 got the GABA content less than 150 mg% and the others were higher than l5Omg%.
3. Effects of light shading to increase the glutamic acid content was significantly obserred but the formation of GABA content was less than 20 mg% average compared to unshading treatment.
4. The improvement of quality by baking method to decrease offensive odor specific to Gabaron tea showed that a remarkedly decrease in GABA content while a slightly changes in offensive odor and acceptance.
5.The sensory difference between Gabaron Paochung tea and Gabaron green tea liquor by discrimination test and acceptance test was investigated. It seemed that there was no significant difference in discrimination test and acceptance test due to the flavor of these two Gabaron tea liquor was so similar.
6. To improve the quality of Gabaron tea by blending with high-fired tea, jasmine tea or Cassia tora Linn showed a good acceptance than non-blending Gabaron tea.
|Appears in Collections:||農業化學組|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.