|Title:||臺灣南部高屏地區柑桔類引種觀察||Other Titles:||The Reporl on Observation of Citrus Trees in the Districts of Kaohsiung and Pingtung in South Taiwan.||Authors:||王兆全
|Keywords:||適應性;休眠;氣溫;著色不良||Issue Date:||Dec-1962||Publisher:||臺灣園藝學會||Journal Volume:||8||Journal Issue:||4||Start page/Pages:||12-20||Source:||中國園藝||Abstract:||
( 一) 本分析所引種椪柑目的在探討南部高屏地區，該類果樹適應性如何並決定適宜品種或種類。
( 二) 柑桔在南部終年生長，休眠期不顯著。一年可分2 、5 、8 及12月四個顯著生長期。其中2 、5 兩個月為一年最高發育旺盛期。
( 三) 一年中8月為枝條生長最長時期， 1 月的最短時期並以晚侖甜橙發枝為最長，椪柑發枝為最短，柚類介於二者之間。
(六) 果實發育，坐果初期，每月平均增大0.80 公分，愈近成熟期增大愈緩慢。
(八)柳橙早熟、皮薄、糖度高，而晚俞甜橙嚴重，形大多汁，晚熱，各有不同。以產量言，雪橙高( 31.06企斤)，晚俞甜橙次之(35.1:2 公斤)柳橙較低(20.85 公斤)。
1. The main Plantings of citrus in South Taiwan are in the districts of Kaohsiung and Pingtung. Citrus trees are grown the year round but have four growing seasons which are February, May. August and December .
This vegetative growth is much more rapid and vigorous in February and May than in other months.
2. The longest growth of branches occurs in August the shortest in January as to varieties Valencia branches grow the longest (18.49crn), the shortest are the citrus ponkan (14.32 crn).
3. The tree which developes most ra pidly and vigorously is the Poruelo The smallest and slowest to develope is the Washington Navel orange.
4. The inerease in size of the primary fruits is om an average of 0.8 cm. monthly. But of those nearest maturity. the increase in size is much slower.
5. Early maturity rapid trees development and good Price are the special characteristics of the citrus industry in Southern Taiwan.
6. Lincheng variety of citrus grows vigorously and rapidly with a high adaptation streogth it may be broadly cultivated in Southern Taiwan.
7. Because of the heavy moisture in the atmosphere and too dry climate in dry season that plant diseases and insect pests are much heavier in South Taiwan than in the North anp Central regions. If we Can effectively contral these factors in time. than we should be able to successfully reap one half of what we coltivate.
|Appears in Collections:||熱帶果樹系|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.