|Title:||(第19號)東西橫貫公路若干地區土地可用限度調查(第一輯-總報告)||Other Titles:||Land Use Capability Survey of Some Areas Along East-West Cross Island Highway of Taiwan Part 1. Grand Report||Authors:||梁鉅榮
|Issue Date:||1-Dec-1959||Publisher:||臺灣省農業試驗所||Journal Issue:||19||Start page/Pages:||1-59||Source:||臺灣省農業試驗所報告||Abstract:||
1. Seventeen areas covering 4 farms and 15 villages along the E/W Cross Island Highway has been surveyed in this work.
2. The total acreage of surveyed areas is 1455 hectares. Areas having an acreage of more than 200 hectares are Fushoushan and Wushe and those having an acreage of more than 100 hectares are Jihyuehtan Sheagkuang and Shaiigmeiyuan.
3. According to land-use capability classification of these lands, class \ill land which embraces 868 hectares, 61% of the total is largest, class VI land which embraces 346 hectares, 24% of the total comes to be second and class 111 land which embraces 80 hectares comes next.
4. There are 90 hecrares of arable land in the area of Fushoushan and 20 hectares in each area of Szuyuan, Huanshan and Shengkuang and the rest of the arable land is scattered in other areas.
5. It is recommended that those areas of Wushe, Lienhuachih, Kuanynan and Sunglin are suited for grazing and the former two are suited for grazing work cattle, while the latter two are suited for Angora goat, and part of Fuslion-shan area for milk cow.
|Appears in Collections:||7-1.臺灣省農業試驗所報告(1950~1979)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.