|Title:||水稻品種（系）對稻熱病抵抗性反應之研究||Other Titles:||Studies on the Reaction of Rice Varieties and Selections to Blast Disease||Authors:||陳隆澤
|Issue Date:||1-Mar-1983||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||32||Journal Issue:||1||Start page/Pages:||1-13||Source:||中華農業研究||Abstract:||
1. 參試 20 個品種（系）以人工接種本省主要流行稻熱病菌生理小種結果顯示對六個小種均表現抗病的有 12 個品種（系），惟除臺南 6 號及臺東 29 號外均為秈稻。一般抗葉稻熱病之品種（系）亦對穗稻熱病具有抵抗性，但有例外。
2. 統一病圃檢定結果與人工接種結果頗相符合，能抵抗多數小種的品種（系）在病圃亦多表現高度抗病性。 CIAT-ICA 5 , IR1416-123-5-8 , IR1905-ppll-29-4-61 , IR3239-5-160-3 , IR4547-2-l-2 , IRS 5533-pp85-1 及 IR9560-00948-1 等品系均具有高度抗病性是為抗病育種之最佳材料。
4. 臺南 5 號及臺農 67 號在第一期作低溫時較易感病，但嘉農秈 8 號及 11 號則在第二期作高溫下較易感病，尤以穗稻熱病在期作間差異更顯著。
The purposes of this experiment were to test the domestic and introduced resistant varieties and selections to local major physiological races of blast and to investigate the relationship between leaf blast and panicle blast in rice. In addition, the association between season, inoculum and varietal resistance were also evaluated. The results are briefly summarized as followed:
1. A total of 20 varieties and selections were inoculated with six local main physiological races, and the results indicated that 12 (60%) were resistant to all races inoculated, all being Indicas except Tainan 6 and Taitung 29 which are Japonicas. In general, entries resistant to leaf blast were mostly resistant to panicle blast with some exceptions.
2. There was a close correlation between the results of uniform nursery and artifical inoculation test. Varieties and selections with higher resistance to blast in the nursery were resistant to more races and vice versa. Based on the results of this study, entries such as CIAT-ICA5, IR1416-128-5-8, IR1905-ppll-29-4-61, IR3259-5-160-3, IR4547-2-1-2, IR5533-pp854-1 and IR9660-00948-1 appeared to have higher level of resistance to blast and therefore can be used as sources of resistance in a future breeding program.
3. The same reaction of entry to inoculum was found in the first and second crops of 1981, and in both Indica and Japonica rices.
4. The disease incidence of Tainan 5 and Tainung 67 were more severe in the first crop while those of Chianung sen 8 and Chianung sen 11 were more sensitive in the second crop, particularly to panicle blast.
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.