|Title:||秈稻白葉枯病抗病育種及遺傳之研究－I.新育成秈稻品系對白葉枯病抵抗性及產量之探討||Other Titles:||Breeding and Genetic Studies of Bacterial Leaf Blight Resistant Varieties of Indica Type of Rice Ⅰ. Resistance to Bacterial Leaf Blight and Yield Trials of new-bred Strians||Authors:||許東暉
|Issue Date:||3-Sep-1976||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||25||Journal Issue:||3||Start page/Pages:||191-198||Source:||中華農業研究||Abstract:||
75 strains of newly－developed indica rices from various stations were screened for high yield as well as resistance to bacterial leaf blight disease. The artificial inoculation were made by clipping method at the later gowth stage of rice. The tests were conducted at Taiwan Agricultural Research Institute and Taichung, Tainan (at Chiayi) and Kaohsiung District Agricultural Improvement Stations in 1973.
The results obtained are summarized as follows:
1. Eight strains of indica rice, i. e. Nan-sen-yu 24, Kaohsiung-sen-yu 54, 55,58. Chianung-sen-yu 1, JR 580-30-2, Sipi 592120 and 592121 showed resistance to the 604 strain at both the first and second crops. Three of the eight resistant strains were good in grain quality, especialy Nan-sen-yu 24 which showed the highest yield as well as the best quality among all the entries tested. It could be used as a valuable breeding material for improving local varieties.
2. The yield of newly-developed indica rices was 35% lower in the second crop than in the first crop. (Table 2)
3. Among the 75 entries tested, Nan-sen-yu 24 and other 15 strains showed excellent grain quality.
4. Plant heights varied from 73 to 113 cm., hut most strains were 85 cm. in height. In general, rice plants of the second crop was higher than that of the first crop. (Table 3)
5. Except for Ai-Chueh-Chien, JR 580-30-2 and Kaohsiung-sen-yu 55 etc. which showed a growth duration shorter than the check varieties (TN 1 and Kaohsiung sen 2), all other tested entries were longer.
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.