|Title:||水稻聯合收穫機用上置式脫榖機之試造||Other Titles:||Experiments on Automatic Upper Feeding Thresher||Authors:||鄔清標
|Issue Date:||8-Sep-1974||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||23||Journal Issue:||3||Start page/Pages:||218-227||Source:||農業研究||Abstract:||
This automatic upper feeding thresher, which is adopted the traditional upper feeding threshing method and has equipcd with a sieve, an upper case and a processing chamber, has 1;een already trial produced and contains the following merits. Hence,this newly produced thresher can be adopted alone to improve the present threshing process as well as to be attached to the small rice combine to obtain a better function other than the lower feeding thresher.
1. The threshing condition will be very good if the forward speed of the thresher (which is attached to combine) is 0.4 m/sec and with a three-row cutting width. The working rate will be 65 to 82 min/0.1 ha. by calculation.
2. In the case of developing a new wheel type rice combine in the near future, the diameter of the threshing drum should be reduced from its present 46 cm to 40 cm to reduce the total weight and height. However, this reduction will slightly affect the working rate mentioned above. Hence, if the working rate should be limited to 60 min/0.1 ha. or less, the diameter as well as the structure of the threshing drum and the feeding speed should be re-examined.
3. The grain loss in residue are 0.206% (fair weather) and 1.18% (dew weather) respectively. It is considered that this machine is functioned very well, especially this machine can manage these broken panicles in a very good way. The reason of these fine results is that the threshing chamber as well as the processing chamber are functioned very well.
4. The average unthreshed grain loss are 1.33% (fair weather) and 0.74% (dew weather) , which are slightly increased than the grain loss in the lower feeding thresher.
5. This thresher is designed for upper feeding type. Since it’s broken panicle’s management is proved in great satisfaction and whole thresher is simple in structure, hence, the stoppage of threshed residue and grain flow in the machine is less possible. Moreover, not only this machine could be put to work in drizzle or dew weather, but also it can be worked very well in the lodging area where the twisted straws and messed panicles are existed. However, since the residue has increased a lot in the case of high moisture content of rice plants, the average residue exhausted is 163 kg per hour.
6. The cleaning condition of this machine is quite good, it can reach the rough cleaning level. In the meantime, since the attachments such as the air blower, the vibrating sieve, and the secondary circulation device have been removed from this new machine, the structure of this combine is obviously simplified a lot.
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.