|Title:||小型水稻聯合收穫機之研究||Other Titles:||Experiment on Thresher for Rice Combine||Authors:||鄔清標
|Issue Date:||8-Mar-1973||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||22||Journal Issue:||1||Start page/Pages:||63-76||Source:||農業研究||Abstract:||
The purpose of this experiment is to develope the upper threshing type thresher for rice combine in order to simplify the separation system and to increase the capacity for threshing as well as to be operated suitably in morning dew.
The range of this experiment during the current fiscal year is to select a suitable pattern of threshing teeth on the drum, to judge the drum speed, feeding speed and the in mutual affection between the feeding quantity and the threshing ability of the drum.
After several times of experiments, for the purposes of decreasing the broken panicles and the impurities, as well as the grain loss of the threshed rice bundles, the result of the patterns of the threshing teeth on the drum are specified as follows:
1. The V-type threshing teeth are better than the U-type teeth.
2. The threshing wire teeth with a diameter of 45 m/m are better than those with a diameter of 35 m/m.
3. The drums with row distance of 6cm of the threshing wire teeth aren’t better than those with 9cm row distance.
4. For further effort to decrease the broken panicles and the impurities, the top angle of the V-type threshing teeth should he examined.
The results of the mutual affection between follows: feeding speed and the threshing ability are specified as exame.
1. The thickness or density of the feeding rice bundles is a factor for the quantity of impurities and the grain loss, that is to say, if the thickness or density of the rice bundles is increased, the quantity of impurities or grain loss will be also increased. When the bundles are reached from 1.5kg/75cm to 2kg/75cm, the affection will be remarkable.
2. The affection of the quantity of impurities and the grain loss in threshed rice bundles will be less remarkable if the feeding speed is less than 45cm/sec.
3. For the sake of increasing the threshing capacity of the thresher. while that the affection to the threshing ability of the drum speed and the feeding speed are over 50 cm/sec should be studied in the future.
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.