|Title:||大豆不同季節交互選拔效能之探討||Other Titles:||The Efficiency of Disruptive Seasonal Selection in Soybean||Authors:||林順福
J. H. Jou
|Issue Date:||7-Sep-1988||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||37||Journal Issue:||3||Start page/Pages:||291-298||Source:||中華農業研究||Abstract:||
For studies on the effectiveness of disruptive seasonal selection in soybeans, 10 sets of yield trials containing 408 lines were conducted in the spring and fall seasons during 1985－1987, The results were summarized as follows:
1. Three evidences indicating that disruptive seasonal selection had less efficiency in soybean breeding programs:
(1) Most trials showed no significant rank correlation between spring and fall crop seasons except the intermediate yield test in 1987.
(2) Disruptive selection according to check variety or 50% proportion for high yield lines in each season of spring and fall also gave more than 65% preferable lines lost, and more than 80% lost when selection proportion decreased to 25%.
(3) Due to the variation of yield rank, most preferable 5 lines in one season were lost in the other season in the same year.
2. In view of the significantly and highly positive rank correlation within springs and within falls in various year, we concluded that selection in successive spring or fall was much more effective than disruptive seasonal selcteion.
3. The recommend from this experiment was by using two couple seasonal selection per cycle in yield test, thus would be more effective in soybean breeding.
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.