|Title:||期作與秈稉二型水稻品種之生育相研究||Other Titles:||Studies on the Growth Pattern of Indica and Japonica Rices as Influence by Crop Seasons||Authors:||邱善美
|Issue Date:||6-Jun-1978||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||27||Journal Issue:||2||Start page/Pages:||180-192||Source:||中華農業研究||Abstract:||
就供試6個品種言，一期作之稈高均高於第二期作，穗數亦以第一期作較第二期作多，但稉稻較秈稻差異大，（如高雄64號，一二期作差異27%為最大，次為Todorokiwase 12.5%，新竹矮腳尖4.1%，而嘉農秈11號無差異）。一穗粒數一二期作之差異以Todorokiwase為最大(24.8%)，次為臺農38號，高雄34號，新竹矮腳尖，分別為12.4, 10.5, 8.4%，以嘉農仙11號之3.2%最低。千粒重以新竹矮腳尖之差異最大(15.2%)，嘉農仙11號較少(4.7%)。
Plant type and growth pattern are known to be closely related with the physiological status which will effects directly to the yield of rice. The present studies are aimed to investigate the growth pattern and yield components of Japonica-and indica-type rices as influence by crop seasons. The results of the research findings are summarized in the followings:
1. The growth rate of semi-dwarf varieties was larger in the early stage than the later stage of growth, however, the opposite was true for the long-culmed japonica type varieties, but in the second crop season, it was larger in the early stage than in the later stage in the both types of varieties. The japonica type varieties were found to be more sensitive to the enviromental conditions of second crop within the materials used.
2. Under the first crop season, no remarkable difference in the tillering numbers at the early stage between indica and Japonica varieties was observed. The No. of tillers increased rapidly thereafter and reached its maximum 5-6 weeks after tansplanting. The period developing tillers remain as long as one month. In the second crop season it took only 7-10 days to reach the maximum tillering stage. It was observed also that the indica type varieties have more effective tillers than the japonica type varieties.
3. Yield components differ remarkably between japonica and indica rices and also between different crop seasons. In general, the larger values were observed with the first crop season. For example, the japonica type varieties Kaohsiung 64 and Todorodiwase showed 27% and 21.5% increase in panicle per hill in the first crop than that in the secon crop. The indica type variety Hsinchu Ai-chiao-chien showed a smaller value (4.1%)of increment and no difference was observed for Chianung-sen 11 between the two crops.
4. Todorokiwase showed 24.8% more number of grains per panicle in the first crop than the second crop ofllowed by Tainung 33(12.4%), Kaosiung 64(10.5%) and Hsinchu Aichiao-chien (8.4%). Hsinchu Ai-chiao-chien shoved 15.2% higher in 1,000 grain weight in the first crop than that in the second crop, while Chianung-sen 11 was 4.7% more in the first crop.
5. Varietal difference in the degree of yield decrease in the second crop than of first
crop was observed which were in the .order of Todorokiwase (30%), Tainung 38 (21.3%) Kaohsiung 64 (21.5%), Hsinchu Ai-chaio-chien (17.4%) , Chianung-sen 11 (15.7%) and Hualien 18 (8.3%) respectively.
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
|journal_arc_27-2-6.pdf||1.13 MB||Adobe PDF||View/Open|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.