|Title:||石門水庫灌區土壤施用石灰與磷肥對於紫雲英之肥效及其對於水稻之後效研究||Other Titles:||Effect of Lime and Phosphate on the Yield of Milk Vetch (Astragalus Sinicus) in Connection with Their Residual Effect on Rice||Authors:||張國勤
|Issue Date:||2-Sep-1968||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||17||Journal Issue:||3||Start page/Pages:||7-16||Source:||農業研究||Abstract:||
These field experiments were carried out at Pinchin and Chungli to study the effect of lime and phosphate on the yield of milk vetch and residual effect on the growth of rice. Split plot design with five replications was used. Two levels of lime, O and the amount to regulate the soil pH to 6.0 were set in the main plots while three levels of phosphate, 60,120, and 18o kg P2O5 were set in the plots. The milk vetch was cut off the land after 128 days growth. The rice was harvested after 125 days’ growth at both two locations.
The fresh weight of milk vetch and the grain weight of rice were used for the analysis of variance. The soils of all treatments were sampled for pH, organic matter, and available P, K test after the harvest of rice.
From the experimental data, the following facts can be seen:
(1) There were significant effect of lime and phosphate on the yield of milk vetch at both lecations. Lime and phosphate can inorcease the yield of milk vetch very markedly.
(2) At Pinchin, the yields of rice of the plots where the milk vetch was growed previ-ously were much less than those where no milk vetch was growed. However, there was no marked difference in rice yield due to the effect of milk vetch at Chungli.
(3) No effect lime on the growth of rice can be detected at both locations,
(4) The yield of rice varied significantly with the amount of phosphate applied.
(5) The soil available phosphate was depleted more much in the soil where lime had been applied and milk vetch had been planted previously than in the soil without lime and milk vetch at Pinchin. However, this was not true for the soil of Chungli where the soil has lower fertility than that of Pinchin.
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.