|Title:||馬鈴薯抑制發芽試驗||Other Titles:||A Study on the Inhibition of Sprouting in Potatoes||Authors:||林昭雄
|Issue Date:||1-Jun-1962||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Journal Volume:||11||Journal Issue:||2||Start page/Pages:||1-8||Source:||農業研究||Abstract:||
5. MH- 30之處理時期，於塊莖形成期比於塊莖肥大初期或肥大中期處理似乎有效。換言之，自塊莖形成期至收穫前，此一段期間，處理愈早似乎愈能抑制發芽。
6. Belvitan “K” 之濃度以1/500比1/1000或對照區更有抑制發芽之效果。
1. This experiment was begun on December 5, 1959, and ended on March 17, 1961.
2. This experiment was treated by chemicals and low temperatuie to inhibit the spiouting of potatoes and postpone the storage duration in order to settle the problems of market supply.
3. There were no significant effects on the yield and size of potatoes which treated with MH-30 without regard to the concentration or date of application during the growth period of potatoes.
4. The treatment of 0.5% concentration was the most effective to inhibit the potato sprouts among the four concentrations such as 0.05%, 0.1%, 0.25% and 0.5% of maleic hydrazide-30 both in common and cold rooms.
5. The application of MH-30 in the tuber formation was more effective than in the begining or middle of tuber growth. Tn other word, it seemed that the ealier application, the more effective during the period which from the tuber formation to harvest.
6. The Belvitan “K” treatment of 1:500 was more effective than the treatment of 1:1000 concentration or non-treatment.
7. The cold storages were more effective to able to inhibit the potato sprouts and postpone the commercial value than the common room storages. Moreover, the latter were easy to decay than the former.
8. The weight losses during the cold storages were decreased only 5 to 6%, while the common room storages amount to 30% in every treatments. The latter woudl be begun to shrinkage from the third month after storage, and would be lost the mar-ketability from the fourth month after. However, the former were still swell one year after storage, and would not be lost the commercial value at all.
9. Potatoes treated in the cold room of 2℃ would be able to inhibit the sprouts and keep the marketability for a long period.
|Appears in Collections:||1.台灣農業研究(1950～迄今)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.