|Title:||臺灣茶花品種之研究||Other Titles:||A Study of the Camellia Varieties in Taiwan||Authors:||楊紹溥
|Keywords:||山茶;茶梅;南山茶;苦茶;Camellia japonica;C. Sasanqua;C. reticulata;C. brevistyla||Issue Date:||1965||Publisher:||臺灣園藝學會||Journal Volume:||11||Journal Issue:||3-4||Start page/Pages:||106-115||Source:||中國園藝||Abstract:||
本文為茶花品種的記述，在山茶( Camellia Japonica ) 中記述有 24 個品種，賓司，五寶及十八學士為其代表。在茶梅(C. Sasanqua) 中有10 個品種。在南山茶(C. reliculata) 中記錄有1 個品種。此外如臺灣的原生種，苦茶( C. brevistyla ) 的其種子含油分甚為豐富，頗有經濟價值。茶梅除供觀賞外， 其新葉亦可製茶。
The Camellia Japonica L. has been cultivated in Taiwan about 300 years. Most of its cultivated varieties were introduced from Chinese Mainland. Such as Pai Pao-ta, Hung Mouta'n Shih-Pa-Hsuch Shih, introduced either from Fukien or from Kwnagtung. About 38 years ago, Pin Sau, Shih-Pa-Hsuch Shih, Fo.ting Cha, were also introduced by Mr. Chunzoo Yang from changchow (Fukien province) whate (Kwangtung province) and Shanghai respectively. Chiu Ch'u was introduced by Mr. Chun-Zoo Yang from Fuchow before 53 years and by the another of M. chun-see Li from Fukien before 183 years. The camellia sasanqua Thunb. has been cultivated in Taiwan about 60 years. Most of its cultivated varieties were introduced from Japan and some from Liu Kiu. The Camellia
reticulata L. was introduced by Ralph S. peer from U.S.A. before 11 years.
The CameIlia cultivated ill Taipei and Yang Ming Shall is more than any other places, and its guality is better also. Next are Tao Yuan Hsinchu, and I - Lan
There are ten species and thirty five varieties of CameIlia in Taiwan as follows.
1. Camellia Japonica 1.
(1) Tsao-ch'um (2) Pai pao-ta (3) Hung Mou-ta'n (4) Li-chin cha ( 5) KuanYin Cha (6) Kwangtung Fen (7) Ch'ao-Hsien cha (8) Pai Liu Ch uch ( 9)Shuang-Pan Cha (10) Fen Mou-Tan (11) Pai Mou-Tan (12) Shuang-Pan Cha (13) Sha Ho-hui (14) Li-Yu Chu (15) Mei-Kuei Cha (16) Ch'l Chiao (17) Shih-Pa-Hsuch Shih (18) Wu Pao (19) Ch'u (20) Pin Sau (21) Kai Shih-San Sheng (22) Tai Hsing Shih-pa-Hsuch Shih (23)Hung Lui Chuch (24) Fo-Ting Cha.
2. Camellia Sasanqua Thunb. (1) TanTsu (2) Tan Hung (3) Fen-Hung-shang (4) Pai Hsuch (5) Pa Chiing Mei (6) Tzu Hung-Mei (7) Fen-Pien Mei (8) Shuang-Pan Mei (9) Pai Fei (10) Tai Pai
3. Camellia reticulata L. (1) Yen Chih Hung.
4. Camellia Oleifera Abel
5. Camellia brevistyla Hay.
6. Camellia Salicifolia Champ.
7. Camellia Caudata Wall.
8. Camellia Transarisanensis (Hay) Cohen Stuart.
9. Camellia Transnokoensis Hayata.
10. Camellia Nokoensis Hayata
|Appears in Collections:||士林園藝試驗分所(1921-1972)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.