|Title:||石刁柏病害之病原學的調查(第一報)||Other Titles:||Etiological Survey of Asparagus Diseases in Taiwan (I)||Authors:||吳福壽
|Issue Date:||Jan-1976||Publisher:||臺灣省農業試驗所||Related Publication(s):||農業研究 v.19(4)||Start page/Pages:||1-12||Source:||臺灣區第一屆蘆筍學術討論會試驗研究報告(下卷)||Abstract:||
6.供試殺菌劑中Dithane M-22, Dithane stainless, Arasan, Suzu tablet等對莖枯病病原菌柄胞子發芽之毒效良佳，在2.5p.p.m.之濃度尚能抑制其發芽。
7.各殺菌劑對石刁柏莖枯病病原菌菌絲之殺減效果以Suzu tablet爲最佳，在25p.p.m.之濃度浸漬10分鐘能殺減其菌絲，其次Dithane M-22, Dithane stainless, Arasan等亦稍有效果。
The present experiment deals with etiological surveys of incidence, distribution and severity of the major diseases of asparagus throughout the island, and study on the infection of causal fungus of asparagus stem blight in greenhouse, and fungicidal test, in order to evaluate control measure of the stem blight. The results will be summarized as follows:
1. In 1967, stem blight caused by Phoma asparagi Sacc., Cercospora blight caused by Cercospora asparagi Sacc., gray-mold rot caused by Botrytis spp. etc. were noticed frequently to cause considerable damages to asparagus plants in some asparagus growing areas.
2. Among them, stem blight was the most wide-spread and serious disease of asparagus plants, this disease occurred in all of the asparagus growing areas. Percentage of diseased stem was noticed frequently up to 100 percent, the degree of disease severity was at index, 3.54, thus lowering both the quantity and quality of the asparagus production.
3. Cercospora blight was the very widespread asparagus disease also. The disease occurred in all asparagus growing areas, except in San-chung City. The percentage of diseased plants was noticed frequently up to 99 per cent.
4. Gray-mold rot occasionally occurred in continuous rainy climate and in poorly drained fields. The percentage of disease infection was not high yet.
5. The infection of the causal fungus of stem blight takes place on either wounded or unwounded asparagus plants, while it takes place more easily and rapidly on wounded tissue.
6. Toxic effect of various fungicides on pycnidiospore germination of Phoma asparagi sacc. was conducted in laboratory. Dithane M-22, Dithane stainless, Arasan, and Suzu tablet were found to be more effective, inhibiting the pycnidiospore germination at the concentration of 25 p.p.m.
7. In the fungicidal test with the fungus mycelium, Suzu tablet at concentration of 250 p.p.m. was the most effective ones, the mycelium are killed by dipping for 10 minutes, and Dithane M-22, Dithane stainless, Arasan showed some effectiveness.
8. Effective fungicides on inhibiting the development of causal organism screened by laboratory test are expected to be checked by green-house and field experiment.
|Appears in Collections:||植物病理組|
|臺灣區第一屆蘆筍學術討論會試驗研究報告(下卷)-1.pdf||4.94 MB||Adobe PDF||View/Open|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.