|Title:||提高鳳梨第二回產量之方法||Other Titles:||Studies on the Method of Increasing Ratoon Crop Yield of Pineapple||Authors:||王炘
S. M. CHANG
C. C. HUANG
|Keywords:||鳳梨;第二回產量||Issue Date:||Dec-1960||Publisher:||臺灣省農業試驗所鳳山熱帶園藝試驗分所||Related Publication(s):||鳳山熱帶園藝試驗分所；專報第12號||Journal Issue:||12||Start page/Pages:||38-47||Source:||鳳山熱帶園藝試驗分所專報||Abstract:||
This experiment was carried out in four different localities in Tainan and Kaohsiung districts in 1956. Four treatments were designated as: (A)Normal type of smooth cayenne seedling were selected as planting materials, (B) Seedlings of collar of slips were used as planting materials, and the seedlings were treated with calcium carbide one year after they were planted, (C) Seedlings of collar of slips were used as planting materials, they were not treated with calcium carbids and the axcessive slips were not removed. Treatment (D) was used as checks. Randomized block design was used and the treatments were replicated four times.
The results of this experiment may be summerized as follows:
(1) The average fruit setting percentages of the first year crop for 4 treatments were: all over 90%. There was no significant difference between different treatments. According to Table 2, the average fruit setting percentages of the first year crop for treatments B. C. D and A were 94.26%, 93.1%, 92.75%, and 90.31%, respectively.
(2) The maturity of the first year crop for treatment (B) was two months earlier (from April 29 to June 4) than that of the rest treatments, (from July 1 to August 26).
(3) There was sighificant difference between treatments in the first year crop yield in two localities, whereas no sighificant difference between treatments was shown in the other two localities. The average calculated yields per hectare were 57.7, 55.3, 51.2 and 50.4 tons for treatments A. C. B. and D respectively. The yield of treatment (A) was 15% higher than that of treatment (D).
(4) There was significant difference between treatment, in fruit weight in two localities whereas no significant difference between treatments was shown in the other two localities. The average weight per fruit for treatments A. C. D. and B were 1.689 kg, 1.562 kg, 1.437 kg, and 1.386 kg. respectively.
(5) There was significant difference in the number of suckers produced between treatments in all localities. The average number of suckers per plant for treatments B. A. C. and D were 0.93, 0.41, 0.37, and 0.15, respectively.
(6) There was significant difference in fruit setting percentage of ratoon crop in three out of the four localities whereas no significant difference was found in the fourth locality. The average fruit setting percentage of ratoon crop for treatments B. A. C. and D. were 56.67%, 40.51%, 29.3%, and 13.83%, respectively.
(7) Significant difference in ratoon crop yield was found between different treatments. The average calculated yield of ratoon crop were 28.6 tons, 23.5 tons, 13.8 tons, and 6.77 tons for treatments B. A. C. and D.
(8) The average weight per fruit of ratoon crop showed significant differences between different treatments. The average weight of summer fruit of ratoon crop were 1.795 kg, 1.468kg, 1.437 kg, and 1.401 kg. for treatments A. B. C. and D.
(9) The average calculated total yields of first year crop and ratoon crop per hectare were 81.2 tons, 79.7 tons, 68.8 tons and 57.1 tons for treatments A.B. C. and D. This means a percentage of 42.0, 39.0, and 20.0 for treatments A. B. and C. over treatment D.
|Appears in Collections:||(4)鳳山熱帶園藝試驗分所專報|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.