|Title:||鹿谷茶區冬季不同深耕方式對茶樹生育之影響||Other Titles:||Effects of Different Deep Plowing Methods in Winter on Tea Growth in Lu-Ku Area||Authors:||郭寬福
|Issue Date:||Aug-1997||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Related Publication(s):||農業試驗所特刊第74號||Start page/Pages:||268-268||Source:||1997特用作物試驗成果研討會專刊||Conference:||1997特用作物試驗成果研討會
Proceedings of A Symposium on the Experimental Results of Special Crops 1997
The objectives of this research were to Study the effects of different Plowing methods in tea field on soil physical Properties, as well as tea yield and quality. The results are summarized as follows:
1. In accordance with field mechanic operation in working capacity that the rotary Plowing and Pneumatic -injection were better suited in Lu-Ku area.
2. Seasonal effects of different deep plowing methods in tea field on the yield were not consistent, whereas the total fresh tea yields of the rotary plowing and pneumatic-injection treatments were higher than that of Spade plowing and control trestments.
3. No significant effects on tea quality were found among all treatments.
4. Deep Plowing tended to increase 5011 porosity either in surface 50115 and in subsoils, as compared to the control .
5. The soil compaction in different deep plowing methods were lower as compared to the control.
|Appears in Collections:||作物組|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.