|Title:||茶葉添加於農產品加工之研製||Other Titles:||Studies on Manufacturing New Tea Foods from Incorporating Tea into Agriproducts||Authors:||莊瓊昌
|Issue Date:||Aug-1997||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Related Publication(s):||農業試驗所特刊第74號||Start page/Pages:||277-278||Source:||1997特用作物試驗成果研討會專刊||Conference:||1997特用作物試驗成果研討會
Proceedings of A Symposium on the Experimental Results of Special Crops 1997
Teas have merits for relieving offensive and foul smell and also for anti- oxidizing foods. If these merits can be incorporated into agri-produts to develop new tea foods, it would magnify the domain of multiple utilization in tea. Not only it can increase tea growers¡¦ income, but also it can solve glutting problems of agricultural products in sonetimes. The new tea foods developed are as follows
1. Carambola paochung tea preserve : Better flavour was obtained in traditional manufacture of candied carambola added with Paochung tea than added with green tea or black tea.
2. Roselle Paochung tea preserve : Adding black tea to manufacture candied roselle, the flavour was better.
3. Roselle black tea : Appropriate rotio betwern black tea and roselle was 1:0.5, with better taste of tea liquor obtained. The drinks kept not only the flavour of black tea but also the appropriate acidity of roselle.
4. Kamani tea : Approprite ratio of paochung tea and Kamani leaves, L0.75 was good for making tea liquor. Exceeding the ratio resulted in bitter taste. Not enough Kamani leaves added would not have Kamani flavour in the drink.
5. Persimmon tea : Best ratio of Paochung tea and persimmon leaves was 1:0.5, resulting in better taste of tea liquor.
|Appears in Collections:||作物組|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.