|Title:||植物種苗法之新品種命名及權利登記制度||Other Titles:||New Varieties Denomination And Breeder’s Right Protection System In Taiwan||Authors:||陳世賢
|Issue Date:||Jun-1993||Publisher:||農業試驗所||Related Publication(s):||農業試驗所特刊第37號||Start page/Pages:||9-16||Source:||果樹育種研習會專刊||Conference:||果樹育種研習會||Abstract:||
New variety denomination and breeder’s right protection system is the major part of “Plant Seed Law” in Taiwan, according to the enforcement of this system, plant breeder’s and researcher’s intellegence property can be protected well, therefor in order to promote breeding activity and to facilitate agricultural production. Anyone who involved in plant breeding, seed and/or seeding propagation and extention; must have some basic knowedge about relevent rules of new variety denomination and breed er’s right protection system in Taiwan. The main items of this system are given as follow:
1. Categories of plants governed by this system shall be designated and announced in public by Council of Agriculture.
2. No promotion and sales activities shall be effected in respect of a new variety unless it has been approved for denomination registration.
3. For a new variety approved for breeder’s right to registration, the registrant shall have the exclusive right promote, sell and use such new variety.
4. The validity of breeder’s right in a new variety shall be 15 years effective from the date of publication of the application.
5. If there is any opposition to the new variety examination result, it shall follow the procedures of opposition, re-examination, and reconsideration.
6. The breeder’s right in a new variety bred or discovered by an employee shall be vested to his employer provided, however, the employer shall pay to the employee monetary reward in an appropriate amount.
7. The owner of breeder’s right in a new variety shall pay the annuity, keep enough seed and/or seedling of new variety, promote and sell the new variety properly, as his duty.
|Appears in Collections:||作物組|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.