|Title:||吲哚乙酸(IAA)及硫酸對於十字花科蔬菜種子發芽影響試驗||Other Titles:||Studies on the Effect of 3_indoleaectic acld and Sulfurjc acid on the Germination of Vegetable Seeds of Cruciferae||Authors:||黃啟章
|Keywords:||濃度;種子浸漬;促進發芽;發育;concentration;seed soaking;gernimation stimulation;development||Issue Date:||Dec-1962||Publisher:||臺灣園藝學會||Journal Volume:||8||Journal Issue:||4||Start page/Pages:||1-11||Source:||中國園藝||Abstract:||
1. 本試驗應用之藥劑為吲哚乙酸( 3 -indoleacetic acid) 及硫酸，前者之供應濃度為 0.0001 ppm，0.00lppm，0.01ppm，0.lppm，1ppm，10ppm1，100ppm，1,000 ppm 等八種; 後者之濃度分為0.0001N，0.0005N，0.001N，0.005N，0.01及0.05N等六種，種子浸漬上述各濃度藥劑之時間分為3. 6.9及12小時，對照之種子以蒸餾水浸漬為比較，時間同上。
3. 吲哚乙酸處理，對於球莖甘藍，結球白菜，鳳山白菜及瑞典蕪菁有增進發芽之功效，有效濃度自0 .001 ppm至10ppm ，因蔬菜種類，稍有參差。
4. 硫酸處理對於結球白菜，鳳山白菜及蘿蔔，顯有增進發芽之功效尤顯，此種濃度對於結球白菜有促進提早發芽之效。高濃度如 0.01N 及 0.05N 有得發芽。
Studies were made in the plant physiological laboratory and vegetable garden of the lnstitute of Agriculture in Pintung Taiwan from September 1st to November 23th in 1962. to find out the favorable concentrations of 3-indoleacetic acid and sulfuric acid for the germination treatments of 10 kinds of vegetable seeds of cruciferae.
The concentrations which used for 3-indoleacetic acid were 0.001ppm, 0.00lppm, 0.01ppm. 0.lppm. 1ppm, 10 ppm, 100 ppm, and 1.000 ppm; for sulfuric acid were 0.000lN. 0.0005N, 0.00lN, 0.005N, 0.01N and 0.05N. Seeds were soaking for 3. 6 , 9 and 12 hours separately.
The germinators were glass germinating dishes and filled with moist cotton. 100 Seeds were used for one treatment in one dish.
Ten kinds o f vegetable seeds of cruciferae f or test were as follow:
(.1) Cabbage: Var. Sun-chi mid:season
(2) Kale: Var . Taiwan He-su native
(3) Kohl-rabi: Var. King-yet-wu
(4) Pe-tsai: Var. Shan-tung late
(5) Pa k-choi: Var. Fun-c heng
(6) Cauliflower: Var . Mid-late nutive
(7) Rupe : Var. Eighty days
(8) Mustard: Var. Been-yan-lo-cha
(9) Radish: Var. Tung-gua-loi
(10) Rutabaga: Va,r . Purple-top yellow
Above seeds were being stored in air- tight cans in common room for one and a half year before used for this test.
The results obtained were as follow:
1. 3-indoleacetic acid treatments showed significant increase in percentage o f germination of kohl-rabi, Pe-tsai, Pak-choi and rutabaga. The effective concentrations varied from 0.0001ppm to 10 ppm, as shown in above figure 1-4.
All treatments of indoleacetic acid showed neither harmful nor stimulatory effects on cabbage, kale, cauliflower, rape. mustard and radish.
2. Sulfuric acid 0.0001N to 0.001N low conentralions caused good effect on percentage of germination of Pe-tsi, Pak-choi and radish as showed. in above figure 5-7. They also increased the initial rate of germination of Pe-tsai. High Concentrations. 0.01N and O.05N caused inhibition of germination.
All concentrations applied showed no good effect on cauliflower, rape and mustard. High concentrations also caused harmful effect on germination for all of them.
3 . Above mentioned effective concentrations applied to the seeds of kohl-rabi, Pe-tsai, Pak-choi . rutabaga and radish showed no harmful effect of growing after the of sowing those sowing treated seeds in the garden during a period of eighty days (except Pak-choi harvested during fifty days of growing).
|Appears in Collections:||作物組|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.