|Title:||抑制三種果樹炭疽病菌之化學藥劑篩選||Other Titles:||Evaluation of fungicides for suppression of mycelial growth and conidial germination of Colletotrichum species isolated from mango, pomelo and banana fruit||Authors:||蔡志濃
|Keywords:||炭疽病;炭疽病菌;樣果;文旦;香蕉;藥劑篩選;病害防治;anthracnose;Colletotrichum gloeosporioides;C. musae;mango;pomelo;banana;fungicides;chemical control||Issue Date:||Mar-2006||Publisher:||中華民國植物病理學會||Journal Volume:||15||Journal Issue:||1||Start page/Pages:||39-54||Source:||植物病理學會刊||Abstract:||
在實驗室，將化學藥劑添加於培養基中，再測定菌絲生長與分生孢子發芽的情形，以評估41種藥劑於不同濃度下對檬果、文旦及香蕉炭疽病菌的抑制效果。在菌絲生長方面，化學藥劑添加於2% V-8蔬菜汁瓊脂（2% V-8A)供試時，分別有3種、18不改及16種藥劑可以完全抑制檬果、文旦及香蕉炭翻肉菌侏之菌絲生長，其中以4-4式波爾多液、撲克拉乳劑及撲克拉錳可濕性物剎等3種藥劑之抑制效果最佳，當有效成份濃度在10 mg/L時即可完全抑制所有供試菌株之菌絲生長。在孢子發芽方面，將化學藥劑添加於1% CV-8蔬菜汁培養液(1% CV-8B)中供試時，分別有8種、9種及8種藥劑可以完全抑制檬果、文旦及香蕉炭疽病菌株之分生孢子發芽，其中以4-4式波爾多液、鋅錳乃浦可濕粉劑、免得爛水分散性檢劑、腈硫醌懸劑、快得寧水懸劑、腐絕快得寧可濕比粉劑、嘉賜快賜寧可濕性粉劑、鋅錳邁克尼可濕性粉劑等8種藥劑的藥效最佳，當有效濃度在10 mg/L時即可完全抑制所有供試三種菌株之孢子發芽與形成附著器，此外賽普護汰寧雖然不能完全抑制孢子發芽，但孢了發芽後不易形成附著器。
Anthracnose caused by Colletotrichum gloeosporioides on mango and pomelo, and C. musae on banana were major fruit diseases in Taiwan. In the study, 2% V-8 juice agar (2% V-8A) or 1% CV-8 juice broth (1% CV-8B) were amended with individual chemical to evaluate the suppression ability of a total of 41 chemicals to anthracnose pathogens isolated from three different hosts. For suppression of mycelial growth on 2% V-8A, 3, 18 and 16 kinds of chemicals, respectively, showed strongly inhibition effects to mango, pomelo and banana isolates at all tested concentrations (10,100 and 1000 mg/L, ai). Especially, 3 chemicals were most effective; none of tested isolates could grow on the medium amended with them. They were 4-4 Bordeaux mixtures, 25% prochloraz EC and 50% prochlorate manganese WP. For inhibition of conidial germination in 1% CV-8B, 8, 9 and 8 kinds of chemicals, respectively, could completely suppress the conidia of all tested isolates from mango, pomelo and banana at all tested concentrations. Among them, 8 chemicals, including 4-4 Bordeaux mixtures, 80% mancozeb WP, 80% Metiram WG, 42.2% Dithianon SC, 33% oxine-copper SC, 53%Thiabenazole + Oxine-copper WP, 43.5% kasugamycin + oxine-copper WP, and 62.5% Myclobutanil + Mancozeb WP could completely inhibit conidial germination as well as appressoria formation of all tested isolates at all tested concentrations. 62.5%% Cyprodinil + Fludioxonil WG was also very effective in inhibiting appressoria formation but not conidial germination at low concentration.
|Appears in Collections:||植物病理組|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.