|Title:||引進新型水稻聯合收穫機試驗及其結構性能之檢討||Other Titles:||STUDY ON THE CHARACTERISTICS OF NEWLY INTRODUCEI) SMALL RICE COMBINE HARVESTER||Authors:||鄔清標
|Issue Date:||May-1975||Publisher:||台灣省農業試驗所||Journal Issue:||32||Start page/Pages:||78-88||Source:||臺灣省農業試驗所報告||Abstract:||
1. This small sized and light weight portable rice combine, which can be moved to any place very easily although it is lower in efficiency, is suitable for small farm or for places where big rice combine couldn’t be used. Hence, it is understood that this rice combine isn’t suitable for hire or adopted by extensive farm.
2. Since the capacity of this portable rice combine is comparatively very small, hence, not only the threshing capacity of this combine is affected very much, but also it will be very poor to meet various kind of work conditions in the rice field. Furthermore, an unstable daily working capacity or output will be the immediate result. The ordinary working capacity of this combine is ranged from 0.4 to 0.6 ha. per day.
3. In the case of matching the future developing and exploitation of this combine, it is necessary that the rice seedlings should be transplanted by power rice transplanters or a kind of new row-spacing transplanting system should be adopted, that is to say, the row distance should be increased and the spacing should be decreased compared with the traditional row-spacing transplanting system.
4. If this rice combine will be adopted in Taiwan in the near future, it is quite obvious that new kinds of rice varieties which are resistant to lodging or resistant to straw disease and have better shattering effect should be bred. Furthermore, the new bred variety of the native variety should have short leaves and higher rice head. It will he the best new bred native variety if the rice heads are much higher than the leaves in the same rice plant.
5. This rice combine can be operated in the rice field in the light morning dew. However when this machine is operated in a heavy morning fog, since the rice plant has been covered with dew drops or water drops at that time, the downward feeding type rice thresher in the rice combine will go out of work completely in a very short period. Hence, it is a matter of fact that the efficiency of this machine will be affected very much during the rainy season.
6. The merits of this portable rice combine are indicated in this paragraph. This machine can be operated with less labor. In the meantime, this machine can he also proceeded in a much improved way. The working capacity of this machine is about 3 to 4.5 times than the traditional way.
7. The total operation cost of this machine is still higher than by adopting the traditional method. Hence, a modification of the structure of this combine in the purpose of increasing output with a much simplified new structure and a longer life is in urgent need.
8. The maintenance fees and depreciation of the machine are the lion share among the total operation cost. The actual proportion of the maintenance fees and depreciation are 30.8% and 24.6%of the total operation cost respectively.
9. The mobility as well as the threshing system should be further strengthened so to meet the necessity when the rice grains have contained heavy water moisture content or covered with water drops.
|Appears in Collections:||農業工程組|
|publication_history_no32-11.pdf||1.32 MB||Adobe PDF||View/Open|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.