|Title:||荔枝銹蜱之形態特從及其為害消長觀察||Other Titles:||A Study on Morphological Features of Erinose Mite of Litchi (Eriophyes litchii Keifer) and an Observation on the Conditions of its Damage||Authors:||黃讚
|Keywords:||荔枝銹蜱||Issue Date:||Dec-1967||Publisher:||植病保護學會||Journal Volume:||9||Journal Issue:||3-4||Start page/Pages:||35-46||Source:||植物保護學會會刊||Abstract:||
3．採自全省荔枝主要產地之荔枝銹蜱漂本，經鏡檢後確認為屬於同一種類，其學名為Eriophyes litchii Keifer。
4. Eriophyes litchii Keifer 屬於Suborder Trombidiformes, Superfamily Tetrapodili,
Family Eriophyidae, Subfamily Eriopliyinae, Genus Eriophyes.
5. Eriophyes litchii Keifer之雌性個體呈黃色乃至黃褐色，形如毛蟲，幼體與成體同型，在孵化初期幾近無色。雌性成體之平均測度為；長154.7µ，厚39.51µ，寬41.1µ。腹部背面有65~67節，腹面有60~62節，是以背面節數稍多於腹面。雌性生殖器；寬16,.9µ，長11.2µ，其
1. The litchi erinose mite is a mostly dreadful pest in litchi cultivation recognized by the orchardists in recent years, for its propagation is very quick and its infestation is rather serious and the induced result is usually either a poor or no harvest. The body of which is so tiny that it can’t be seen with the naked eyes, not only a lot of orchardists, but also a number of technicians of plant protection have never seen its true feature.
The writer is aware of that the classification of any pest must be known first and the classification mainly depend on the characters of external features, so he started a morphological study of litchi erinose mite. And in. order to understand the scasonal abundance of th? litchi crinosc mite, a whole ycar observaticn was carried out at three important litchi producing regions-Tahya(Taic.hung District), Fengshan (Kaohsiung District) and Pingtung (Pintung District).
2. Litchi and lungan, collected from Taipei, Hsinchu, Taichung, Changhua, Nantou, Chiayi, Kaohsiung, Pingtung and Taitung, including 37 villages, 2 countries/towns in 11 districts/municipals, were known for the hosts of erinose mite of litchi.
3. The specimens of V the erinose mite of litchi collected from the main litchi growing regions of this island, were examined carefully through a micrcscope, and ccnfirmed for “Eriophyes litchii Keifer”.
4. Eriophyes litchii Keifer is belonged to subfamily Eriophyinae, family Ericphyidae,
superfamily Tetrapodili in suborder Trombidiformes.
6. An observation on the damage condition of Eriophyes litchii Keifer was carried out in July .1966 to June 1967. The percentage of damage was investigated monthly, on the 15th of each month. .
According to the result; the mite could be found in litchi orchard all the year round. The damaged conditions in the three litchi orchards located in centro-southern Taiwan, designated by monthly investigation, are nearly identical. The percentage of damage increased rapidly, month by month, in dry season, and abruptly decreased in rainy season. The damage appeared in May reached the peak and that of the September was the lowest; the average percentages of damage were 83.04% for May and 20.84% for September. The damage ratio for the two was 3.98 to 1, namely the former was about four times as high as the latter.
7. The yearly average percentages of damage were: 36.37% for Tahya, 49.33% for Fengshan and 55.17% for Pingtung. It had an inclination to that the damage in south Taiwan was more severer than central Taiwan, and more nearer to south, more severer of affection. Although an infection in the same litchi- orchard was surveyed, but there was a difference between the different years. The yearly average percentages of damage of different years at Fengshan were; 43.13% in 1950~1951 and 49.33% in 1966-1967, the damage ratio for the two was 1 to 1.1438, namely the latter increased 14.38% of damage.
8. According to the result of damage investigation, though the seasonal abundance of Eriophyes litchii in relation to the temperature might be recognized, yet it would be more closely connected with the amount of rainfall.
|Appears in Collections:||植物保護系|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.