|Title:||成熟度及貯藏溫度對於鳳梨果實品質之影響||Other Titles:||Studies on the Stage of Maturity and Storage Temperature in Relation to the Quality of Pineapple Fruits||Authors:||黃季春
|Keywords:||外銷;日本;糖度;酸度;exportation;Japan;sugar content;acidity||Issue Date:||Nov-1968||Publisher:||臺灣園藝學會||Journal Volume:||14||Journal Issue:||3-4||Start page/Pages:||125-131||Source:||中國園藝||Abstract:||
To improve the shipping condition and fruit keeping qualities of pine-apples for the fresh fruit market in Japan, an experiment of different picking stages and temperatures during shipping on the shelf life of the fruits was carried out. There were three stages of maturity and four storage temperatures using for this experiment. After 5 days, all the storaged fruits were removed to room temperature as a simulated market in Japan. The fruits were examined immediately upon removal and s-day intervals thereafter.
Results of this experiment may be summarized as follows:
1. All the mature green and 1/2 rips fruits ripened after being removed to room temperature, but the rate of ripening was depending on the storage temperature. Fruits stored at 15℃ ripened 1 to 2 days, earlier than those stored at 5℃ and 10℃.
2. In the storage of 5℃, the duration of fruit shelf life was more longer than those of other three temperatures but the number of days of fruit remained salable after they ripened, were almost same among the three storage temperatures.
3. The total shelf life of mature green fruit was the longest at all stage of ripeness of fruits, but the number of days fruit remained salable after they ripened, 1/2 ripe and ripe fruit was longer than that of the mature green fruit.
4 Mature green stage fruit should not be shipped, because they might not normally ripened even at room temperature.
5. Although the quality of 1/2 ripe fruit was not superior to the ripe fruits, the 1/2 ripeness of fruit was the most suitable maturity for export due to their longer salable days. The best temperature for this picking stage fruits should be kept at 5℃ to 10℃ during shipping.
6. Owing to the beat quality and shorter shelf life, the ripe fruits should be shipped and sold out within 8-10 days, under the most optimum temperature of 5℃ curing shipping.
|Appears in Collections:||熱帶果樹系|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.