|Title:||秋冬香蕉發育期間含水分與乾物重之變化||Other Titles:||The Changes of Water and Dry Weight Contents in Autumn and Winter Banana during Different Stages of Fruit Development||Authors:||戴邦本
|Keywords:||香蕉;發育;水分含量;乾物重;栽培;Banana;develop;water contents;Dry weight contents;cultivation||Issue Date:||Jul-1971||Publisher:||臺灣園藝學會||Journal Volume:||17||Journal Issue:||4||Start page/Pages:||204-209||Source:||中國園藝||Abstract:||
A. The development of winter banana fruit:
(1) The reasons causing the skin of banana rapidly increasing water content during 10-30 days after fruit thinning are the transevaporation osmotic withdrawal and cell expansion to meet the physiological requirements But there are little increase of dry matter during this period. During 30-40 days the water content decreases rapidly, the concentration of cytoplasm and dry matter increase, therefore the thickness of skin is increased significantly. The increase of dry matter, fresh weight, fruit length and thickness of skin during 10-50 days after thinning is the most important period of development of skin tissue which might affect the storage greatly of banana fruit.
(2) During 100-120 days after thinning, the dry matter, fresh weight and the thickness of skin decrease but the water content is increased.
(3) The water content of skin is 19% higher than pulp in winter-banana. It would be an important relationship between water content of skin and the rottenness of banana.
(4) The increase of dry matter and fresh weight of pulp during 10-90 days is faster than 90-100 days after shooting. The period of formation of pulp is longer than that of skin which is in 3:1 ratio of time.
(5) The water content of skin and pulp has the tendency of decrease just before increasing dry matter, and which cause increasing the concentration of cytoplasm.
(6) If we produce winter banana in Feb, the yield is affected by low temperature during fruit developing period of 80-100 days after shooting. So we suggest that selecting warmer area to grow winter-banana will get higher yield.
(7) Among four kinds of seasonal banana, the summer-banana shows higher water content which will promot efruit starch hydrolysis in harvesting period of high temperature. Therefore, storage life might be increased by harvesting in lower maturity of summer-banana.
B. The water content relates to different cultivated condition of autumn-banana:
(1) There are no differences of water content of plant and fruit between water culture and land culture banana grown in course sand soil condition.
(2) There are no differences of water content among different soil condition and different cultivation practices. They have same storage life.
C. Water content between varieties and seasons:
In same season, there are also no significant differences of water content between pei-chiao and Dwarf Chinese cultivars. The seasonal change of water content of these two cultivars can be put in the order of spring, summer, winter and autumn banana. The former has higher water content than the latter. The difference of water content between spring and autumn banana is 7% in Pei-chiao, 5.98% in Dwarf Chinese cultivars. The difference of summer-spring banana and winter-autumn banana is 4.90% in Pei-chiao, 2.66% in Dwarf Chinese. The important reasons of seasonal change might be explained by temperature and wind.
|Appears in Collections:||熱帶果樹系|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.