|Title:||鳳梨園PE塑膠布敷蓋試驗||Other Titles:||An Experiment of Polyethylene Film Mulching on the Pineapple Field||Authors:||黃季春
|Keywords:||鳳梨;PE塑膠布;敷蓋;Pineapple;Polyethylene Film;Mulching||Issue Date:||Sep-1974||Publisher:||臺灣園藝學會||Journal Volume:||20||Journal Issue:||1||Start page/Pages:||13-22||Source:||中國園藝||Abstract:||
1. The purpose of this experiment is to understand the effectiveness of using different kinds of PE film for mulching on the pineapple field. Three different colors of PE film, i.e., black, light black and gray; and each color film with 0.04 mm and 0.05 mm in thickness were used for mulching. Straw mulching and without mulching treatments were used as cheek. This experiment was carried out in Feng-shan, Hsin-hwa and Chia-yi from Oct. 1968 to Dec. 1971.
2. The result showed that the soil moisture (especially the soil surface) content in the PE mulching plots was higher than check during dry season.
3. Soil temperatures which varied from 5°to 7℃ higher than straw mulching plot were recorded in the PE mulching plots when the pineapple plants were young.
4. Black PE film was found to be more durable than light black and gray films. The latter two only lasted for 6 months and even shorter in the spring planted crop plots. The thicker (0.05 mm) film was only slight durable than the thinner one (0.04 mm film).
5. For weed control, straw mulching was found to be more effective than PE mulching. And among PE films, black film showed better result.
6. It was found that the fall planted crop showed much better pineapple growth than the check, and this might due to the soil moisture and temperature were better maintained by the PE films, But the best growth and yield of the spring planted crop were found to be in the straw mulching plots.
7. In conclusion, 0.04 mm black PE film mulching is suggested to substitute, the traditional straw mulching for fall planted crop. But for spring planted crop, straw mulching is still recommended.
|Appears in Collections:||熱帶果樹系|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.